Insider Program

Brass Contributor

When is MS going to address the mess with the insider program that thousands of people are leaving when are we going to get the BETA channel back seems pointless having it as all you get is DEV builds which I didn't sign up for the program has been totally wrecked.

3 Replies
I only wish I could get the BETA channel builds we used to get but MS have stuffed that right up

@john886600 

Please wait -> sure insider channels will be separated!
I'm guessing it will be in May

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22598 | Windows Insider Blog

"

About the Dev & Beta Channels [Updated!]
As a reminder, we are evolving the way we develop and release to Insiders with the Dev and Beta Channels now representing parallel development paths from our engineers. The Dev Channel will be a place where we will try out different concepts, incubate new ideas, and work on long lead items that may not get released to general customers. The Beta Channel will be the place we preview experiences that are closer to what we will ship to our general customers. However, this does not mean every feature we try out in the Beta Channel will ship. We encourage Insiders to read this blog post from last month that outlines the ways we’ll try things out with Insiders in the Dev and Beta Channels.

Now that the Dev and Beta Channels are receiving the same builds, the limited window has opened for Insiders to switch channels if you wish to do so by following these simple steps:  "