Insider Program

Copper Contributor

Hello can you tell me when I try to go into the insider program it says "this won't take long" and then it just sits there for hours and does not open

3 Replies
Its a Dev build, and its an automated ( Pre-Created Message ), the coding/process is not optimized.
I have a pretty high end PC and it still took me 17 minutes.

Average 2021 PCs with low end SSD or Hard drive will probably take 36-42 minutes.

" This won't take long " You hear this from friends/family when waiting for them to visit you or pick you up, or when your on hold via the phone... its always longer than you would think.

Hello@conetopia 

It never used to take this long before lol I have been a member since just before Windows 10 was released and it would take a few minutes, but now I sign in with my microsft account and then up pops this won't take long lol and I can go on my pc and check it now and again and it is still saying this won't take long hours later lol

Regards

Tom

conetopia
Well I am still waiting to to get past "this won't take long" I can start it off and leave it all the time I am on the PC, and hours later go in to check and it is still saying "this won't take long" I have just upgraded to winver 21H1 and still doing the same thing lol I was hoping to try Win11 but not looking too promising

Tom