Insider Build expiring my Windows 10 Pro licensed product

Copper Contributor

No. It is stopping me and controlling my computer. THIS BUILD WILL EXPIRE SOON. Your build of windows will expire on 10/31/2021. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information. My only option being an insider is to LOSE EVERYTHING. HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT?

I don't have the option of saving my files after being a loyal Microsoft use for 40 years just because I joined your insider build. I have studio and designer software and other that I will lose because you are freezing my computer during sessions from your notice of the build expiring. I had a licensed Windows 10 Pro product that your insider program took over for me opting to HELP YOU. Now you are saying that my build is expired and of course I can't upgrade to Windows 11 becuase of your imbedded TPCM 2.0 requirement. I have a high end computer but you put in a requirement for upgrade that older computers don'y have. Really? I  only have the opting of saving nothing when I reinstall Windows 10 Pro I guess becuase the insider build is a higher version. How screwed up  is that for us helping out Microsoft? It's really unbelievable. It's going to cost me thousands of dollars and who knows what plugins, programs and data I will lose because of this? Just leave my computer alone please.No. It is stopping me and controlling my computer. THIS BUILD WILL EXPIRE SOON. Your build of windows will expire on 10/31/2021. You should move to a new build as soon as possible. Go online for more information. My only option being an insider is to LOSE EVERYTHING. HOW SCREWED UP IS THAT?

IMG_20211113_191505.jpg

7 Replies
I died of a heart attack and was brought back to life by Thornton Fire Rescue November 12, 2019. I really don't need this stress please?
All Microsoft needs to do is get the hell off my computer and leave well enough alone and not be as INVASIVE AS THEY ARE! They are no help at all. I guess the only option that they give me is to totally do a clean install for a couple of weeks and lose a ton of data and to join a class action lawsuit . They probably look at that as just a business expense. DO NOT JOIN ANY INSIDER BUILD EVER!!!!!
You can bypass the requirements

patkelleyvail2_2-1636884962236.jpeg

patkelleyvail2_3-1636884990506.jpeg

How convienient to destroy 100"s of hours of work in a studio and construction design. Microsoft doesn't have a workaround . As I said when I try to install it only gives me the option to save NOTHING!!! Basically because the insider build is a higher version. Genious Microsoft can't take care of their insider build donars? That's what we are.

I meant bypass the requirements and install Windows 11.

Try this: https://appuals.com/bypass-windows-11-installation-requirements/
I didn't add that link. I don't know where that came from. try this.