I've got a problem with Audio Driver

Copper Contributor

I've signed up for windows insider and after installing the the dev channel I've got a problem with my audio driver. Window's can't seem to find my audio driver and can't seem to hear anything.

5 Replies

@bugsbeer 

Hello!

Please read this discussion that I shared earlier!

write what you think about it?

Hello,

Please run Playing Audio troubleshooter from Settings app > Update & security > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Let us know what it reports back.

Regards.

Try visit your device's manufacturer website and download and install the latest driver from there.

Try open the start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.

Hi bugsbeer! I also had a few issues with drivers when I first installed the dev preview for W10!
Have you tried going into the settings application and checking the windows update page?
Settings>(scroll down if needed) Update & Security>Windows Update
I had to get my drivers this way instead of through device manager. There is always the issue that your drivers come from your laptop's Manufacturer, so check their website if they have a tool to download for repairs / a page for your device model and all of it's drivers listed!