i can't install apps from microsoft store

Copper Contributor

I've tried uninstalling and installing store, but the problem still persist, help meScreenshot (10).pngScreenshot (8).pngScreenshot (4).png

23 Replies
Are you facing this issue only with WhatsApp or with all other applications?
Have a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed...
Yeah all apps, i can't install, the moment i tap that install icon it turns blue again,
Try run Windows Update and download and install all updates.
Follow instruction on:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed...
I have updated my pc to the latest windows version. If any more update is still out there i will happy to install it to pc. But none of this works. I think my Pc or my id is somehow corrupt in some way. Store don't even install any apps but also unable to update the existing apps.

Open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue. In addition, open the start menu and search for cmd or Command prompt and right click and run it as administrator and then type the following command:

sfc /scannow

Press enter and let it runs.

Done that already nothing happened. And when i try to update some apps in the library section it says "Something happened on our end".

HI, @Santu977 

Repair apps and programs in Windows - Microsoft Support

If this step doesn't help, it's likely that a third-party antivirus is causing the conflict.

What was the result of the sfc scan?

I have'nt any antivirus other than Microsoft Security, So your assumption is wrong.

It says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

@Santu977 

Do not expect a solution - if we are all guessing, you did not provide basic information ( what version of Windows do you have)?

All the answers are about - stable version of Windows!

@A1 

1.Windows 11 to the latest update at what Microsoft provide to my PC. 

2. I'hve done everything, services.msc, wsreset.exe, date and time, uninstalling and reinstalling store through powershell, Nothing happens.

@Santu977 

If it was the Insider Dev. or Canary version – This Microsoft Store action is not working properly – you put a post in Insider, so writing about the latest version says nothing!

Try signing out of the Microsoft Store and restart your PC, then sign in to Microsoft Store again.

I already done sign off and sign in many times, no effect
and about version topic, i have enrolled in Windows Insider Preview to the recommended setting (dev), does that affect the store?

@Santu977 

Now Dev. is 23XXXX. before it was 25XXXX, which version do you have?

For security, remove the account address - this is a Public Forum.

How do i see that? OS build??

its 23XXX

@Santu977 

Unfortunately, compiling Dev. can cause problems with Microsoft Store