I can't download Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview

Copper Contributor

Hi. I registered Windows Insider program.

I can't download Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview

When I try to download it I get the following error: Refer to Message Code 715-123130

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64

37 Replies

@Little_Joe hey do you stll have the windows 10 file? i guess i needed to download it but i cant find it anywhere thanks

@Ale_maskat 

You may find the Win10 ISO from below WIP official site:

Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO (microsoft.com)

@Little_Joe thank you for helping! but what i forgot to mention is that i needed the windows 10 arm64 insider preview vhdx file because i cannot find it anywhere, do you have the file? if you have would you mind if im asking the file? 

thank you once again for helping! but i needed the windows 10 not the windows 11 because i have installed windows 11 and my Autodesk inventor wont even open, do you know anyone who has the windows 10 arm64 file? if you know, would you let me know please? thank you in advance
Okay, then you should go below site to download the Windows 10 IoT version. That's for your case.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsiot
Thank you again my friend! I’m wondering can it run on parallels or other virtual machine? I am running a macbook with m1 chip, so it is important for me to know! Thank you!
Well, you could try it on Parallel. For my understanding it should working only except Win11 ARM.

@yasinyan Hi there! I am wondering do you still have the vhdx file for windows 10 arm64 preview insider, if you still do, would you mind sending it to me please? thank you!

Please I also need windows 10 for ARM64 for MacBook m1 chip Can anyone help please?

@Ale_maskat Hi, were you able to get the windows 10 arm64 insider preview vhdx file? I need it for parallels as well please help me find it

Has anyone been able to find the download for the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview file. I can also only find Windows 11 ARM Insider Preview. I need to use Windows 10 for for the software I will be using.

I am trying to find this file too! I hope we are successful. Very frustrating.

@Aleeha16

Hey, I'm having an issue currently with runing windows 11 in UTM on my M1 macbook. I tried looking online for the .vhdx file for windows 10 but no luck. Could you find and install it ? Or if you could run windows 11 correctly on UTM can you tell how you did it ?

Hey y'all, you can find the download on here: https://uupdump.net/. Need to use Aria2 though to help convert it to an ISO

@GooglySquid 

Hi please can you upload a copy of windows 10 arm64 iso. I dont know how to useAria2

And i cant find a copy any where for windows 10 arm64 iso

@Little_Joe  Power Automate Desktop will not run on Windows 11 - need 10 to run it on M1 Mac Parallels

well, it was come with Windows 11 if you tried before... But for Win10 it also works you will have to download it separately.