⚙ How to get and install Windows 11

MVP

NEW VIDEO N. 118

In this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to get and install Windows 11.

I'll show you how to join the Windows Insider Program and immediately install Windows 11 without waiting for the end of the year for the official release.

#Microsoft #Tutorial #GiulianoDeLuca #KnowledgeSharing #tips #tricks #tech #learning #MicrosoftWindows #Windows #Windows11

14 Replies

@Giuliano De Luca 

Hi!

The idea is cool!

Is there a warning that dev channel is for advanced PEOPLE IT!

A build can have errors and is not productive and should not be installed by users to work on the computer, but only for testing?. 

Hi,

Thanks, it is not for advanced people but is better install it on your personal device.

@Giuliano De Luca 

Your answer is a big surprise to me!
Recommend dev channel. not experienced IT people - it is incompatible with Microsoft terms and license!

It is a normal OS that you can install without being an IT pro, this version in dev channel is not 100% stable it is not recommended install it on you business device, that's the reason why I installed it on my personal device and not on my business device.
Let me understand, if you are a tech user, are you capable to apply a workaround or fix issues?
I don't think so.
A normal curious user that loves experiment and checks coming feature can join the Dev Channel providing feedback to Microsoft, this is my opinion.

@Giuliano De Luca 

Please don't mislead people!
The current version of Windows11 is not even released as a beta!
People read this and shouldn't understand that dev channel is for everyone!

mislead people (stop saying that)! are you joking with me?
In my video I said that, this OS version is unstable, I have not said install it because is 100% reliable.
Again, any user who is familiar with the PC and wants to explore the operating system on his laptop or personal PC can do so freely.
A career in IT or a bachelor degree is not required to join the dev channel, it's up to you at your own risk.
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-insider-program/windows-11-boot-logo/m-p/2518660
All the time I read requests for help - Dev version. this is not a consumer version!
Therefore, your additional explanation was needed - thank you!
Andrew

@Giuliano De Luca 

Could you help me?
last night came the update Beta Win10 , stopped installing at 35% - I have a black screen and I can not turn off the computer - you have any solution?
Please idea!

@Giuliano De Luca 

I can't wait to get an answer!
Can I count on your support?

@Giuliano De Luca 

"Let me understand, if you are a tech user, are you capable to apply a workaround or fix issues?
I don't think so.
A normal curious user that loves experiment and checks coming feature can join the Dev Channel providing feedback to Microsoft, this is my opinion"

I disagree! I also did not think that you will help me - this is my opinion!

@A1 

First you say this:
"Therefore, your additional explanation was needed - thank you!"

and then:
"I disagree!"

This puzzles me, in any case everyone has their own opinions.
Keep in mind that people also have other commitments and can not always respond immediately.
Regarding your issue I would say that you can try a factory reset of the device.

@Giuliano De Luca 

Thank you friend - I fixed it in 30 seconds!
But someone having dev versions. it can have the same thing – a lot of weird problems with the system and if you waited 2days for an answer then you will definitely give up being Insiders!
This discussion will help others understand that not everyone should use windows trial versions