Ethernet Speed is unbearable in Windows 11 Beta / Dev

Copper Contributor

I've as of recent updated to Windows 11 through the Insider Program and everything has been stable so far, except my internet speeds, Usually It works for a minute and then slows to a crawl for a couple of minutes and it repeats that the whole time, I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, reset the network, turned on and off firewalls and all sorts of stuff that would normally fix the issue, though nothing has worked and the internet is still really slow, this didn't happen back on my Windows 10 install and I really don't wanna go back because of an annoying issue

System Info

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Version - 10.0.22000 Build 22000

Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3800 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
BaseBoard Product - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING
System Type - x64-based PC

Network Adapter Name - Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection
Adapter Type - Ethernet 802.3

2 Replies

@ZeldaTakahiro

I probably can‘t help you but you could help me. So my question is what network adapter driver you are using, because I installed Windows 11 today and there are big issues with my drivers (I can‘t use the Internet at all). (Same network adapter)

EDIT:

I fixed it by updating the BIOS.

Solved my problem. Win 11 showed a year old intel driver {2021}as latest, Intel had 2022 driver for Win 11. Updated that and doubled my speed from 130 to 330 Mbps on Spectrum and no more lag or delays changing websites