Download ISO Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview (Dev) build 23451

Copper Contributor

Good afternoon!

I need the Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview (Dev) build 23451 ISO. I looked directly at Microsoft, but the latest version I found was build 23440. I need the same version, which I have installed, to repair the system without deleting applications and login sessions each time one, because I don't want to lose the record of it, nor the logins that remain connected.

3 Replies

@AndreAquino  Hi,

Download Windows Insider Preview ISO (microsoft.com)

There is already a higher ISO build, you can update in place.

Best regards

@A1 Grateful for the return. Yes, I am aware of the updated ISO. I was checking every day on the official preview site until it came out. Yesterday I saw that it had updated, and I had already downloaded it and was going to make the corrections I needed, without formatting or losing any data or applications already installed, because I needed to correct the system as soon as possible. When I opened this topic, what I wanted/had in mind was that someone, who is responsible for the Preview, could provide some link with the latest version of the ISO build that came out in windows update, some link that an ordinary user could not access directly, since on the official Microsoft preview site itself, the ISO build version available was already outdated compared to the one installed on my system.

@AndreAquino  

I understand, but in MTC - volunteer users help and I have never seen no official ISO downloads - before the release of the insider, if someone proposes this to another user it is definitely a scammer - never take advantage of such opportunities.