SOLVED

Cannot install Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22624.1391 (ni_release) Error Code: 0x80070002

Copper Contributor

please help, all other security update works normaly

2023-03-03.png

6 Replies
nothing helped 1. update with cabel internet 2 disabling antivirus 3 i have win 11 long time its all ok 4. drivers up to date 5. reinstall not helped

@PetrRa 

finally fix = reinstal win 11 (not clean) from usb in windows desktop 11 instalation,  and problem was solved thank you

@PetrRa 

None of the original steps worked for me, but after I reinstalled Windows 11 with a mounted ISO, I was able to install the 10.0.22624.1391 (ni_release) without issue.

Maybe the internet connection get lost. Please check your internet. It will work
best response confirmed by PetrRa (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jessica_Edward

No. My connectivity didn't drop once and I tried it multiple times. However, once I reinstalled (no clean) Windows 11 and ran the update it applied without issues. I thought I made this all clear in the details I reported. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by PetrRa (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jessica_Edward

No. My connectivity didn't drop once and I tried it multiple times. However, once I reinstalled (no clean) Windows 11 and ran the update it applied without issues. I thought I made this all clear in the details I reported. 

View solution in original post