Can't Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18922

Copper Contributor

Hello All,

I have been stuck on Windows 10 Insiders Preview Build 18908 for a few weeks now. Every time my computer tries to update to the latest build, it fails at about 85%. I get a GSOD  with the following error:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED AREA

What Failed: aksfridge.sys

Page_Fault.jpg

I was able to get it to update to 18912. It ran for a few days and crashed with this error. I had to roll it back to 18908 to get it to work and have been stuck here ever since. I haven't installed anything new to my PC prior to these issues or since. Any suggestion?

8 Replies

@GDun6261 i have the same problem

@Peter_MCN  I am a few clicks away from wiping clean and starting over. I have backed up everything already. There are so many errors I see it throwing out when I look through the installation/setup logs.

@GDun6261 

Already done these steps, but my windows struck while installing 51%.

@logeshpalani30 I also ran method number 4 and 5 from this link below. You will have to google for the latest insider ISO build version.

https://www.wintips.org/fix-windows-10-update-1809-fails-to-install/

@GDun6261 

Hi,

Now am Updated my windows 10 insider build 18932.1000 Fast ring. My windows installing because of internet problem. Thank for Reply. 

windows18932.PNG

Build info

Profile Insider.PNG

Well, after a week of attempting various resolves I contacted MS Support and moved back to ver 1809 non-prelease non Insider.  Very unfortunate that I was unable to resolve matter, just kept running out of time.    @GDun6261