Can't reach the Windows Insider Programme Right now.

Copper Contributor

Hello,

for the past few weeks my Windows Insider Programme has been saying "We can't reach the Windows Insider Programme right now. Please try again later or check the forums for info."

I have uninstalled CCleaner and SurfShark. I've run SFC and DISM and I have deleted the WindowsSelfHost registry key. Nothing has resolved this issue.

I'm currently running Windows 11 build 22000.184.

13 Replies
Where do you see this message?
Is it in the Windows Insider page?
When you attempt update it to the latest version?
Yes that's correct.

@DarthSirik 

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/09/09/announcing-windows-11-insider-preview-build-220...

Hello you have already installed the latest compilation!

I think the message is misleading - report it to the feedback center.

@A1

I am having the same issue and not able to opt out of the BETA program.  I have researched many sites and found nothing that might help.

@TommyBBQMaster 

You can install iso manually.

If you use an ad blocker, turn it off during download.

Using ISOs - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Docs

@A1 I already have the latest build. The problem is the insider settings page keeps telling me it can't reach the insider programme.

Do you have another antivirus installed?

@A1 

Yes, I do have antivirus installed.  I will try disabling it first, then see if the website works.

Yes, but after shutting down, restart the system

@DarthSirik Hello guys,

Didi you find a correction for this?

I have always used the Insider Program with success, but yesterday I download the windows 11 ISO imagr from official MS website, installed it and now ´m getting the error " We can´t reach the Windows Insider Progrm right now". 

I´ve tried everything which is suggested online (sending optional data ON, changing windows register) but nothing works. I also downloaded the most recent build 25931 and manually installed. Even so, the automatic checking for new Insider Preview builds is not working,

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

@alvarosou  

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25931 (Canary Channel) | Windows Insider Blog 

This is the latest version of Canary, but I don't have this insider channel, so I don't know if others have this problem too.

Maybe it's better to lower the channel - to Dev.?