Bitghtness is not adjusting.

Copper Contributor

I cannot change the brightness in my ASUS X415EA after installing the Android Studio. I contacted ASUS support And Microsoft support but they also failed to fix it . they tried the driver update, windows update, and "Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth" but nothing is improving. if anyone has any idea how to fix it kindly help me.

1 Reply

@aditya20002010 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble adjusting the brightness on your ASUS X415EA after installing Android Studio. I found a few things that you can try to fix the issue:

1. Try resetting the adaptive brightness settings. To do this, go to Settings > System > Display > Brightness > Reset adaptive brightness settingsThis will reset your auto-brightness settings to their factory default
  2. Check that your power options aren’t affecting the brightness on your screen. Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options and check that the brightness isn’t automatically adjusted by your PC or laptop
  3. Update your display drivers. You can download the latest utility program corresponding to your LCD Monitor model from ASUS Download Center, enter the model, and click on Driver & Tools. Then, click on Drivers and Tools > Select Operating System. Find ASUS Displaywidget in the utility category, and click download to download the file

I hope one of these solutions works for you :).