Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21376

MVP

"Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21376 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel."

More info in Windows Insiders blog

5 Replies

@HotCakeX 

Updated Segoe UI font
We are introducing Segoe UI Variable which includes an optical axis so that font outlines can scale seamlessly from small to larger display sizes. Segoe UI Variable is a refreshed take on the classic Segoe, now with improved legibility at small sizes, and much improved outlines at display sizes.

I am delighted with this improvement, which improves the visibility of the font is great news - it was needed! Thank you so much!

your version of windows has reached end of service click to download newer version but it says I am up to date

this is what i get bottom of screen all the time now after this update click check update and says you are up to date ??

how do i fix this 

Hello
This topic has already been discussed in MTC is a known issue!
But I'm curious if you changed the >System>System notification settings>excl!
I turn off all notifications because for me often mislead!

@dangerm54 

Spoiler

@dangerm54 wrote:

your version of windows has reached end of service click to download newer version but it says I am up to date

this is what i get bottom of screen all the time now after this update click check update and says you are up to date ??

how do i fix this 

it's a known issue listed in the blog post, they will most likely get it fixed in the next build

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2021/05/06/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-213...

@Deleted 

You are welcome!