Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19033

MVP

Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19033 (20H1) to Windows Insiders in BOTH the Fast ring and Slow ring.

NOTE: We are looking to begin releasing new builds from our development branch. This means we will be releasing builds to Insiders in the Fast ring from the RS_PRERELEASE development branch again instead of the VB_RELEASE branch. This also means the desktop watermark will be returning with these builds. As is normal with pre-release builds, these builds may contain bugs and be less stable. Now is the time to check your Windows Insider Settings and switch to the Slow ring before if you wish to remain on 20H1.  

more info at Windows insider blog

1 Reply

I think this means that this is the first 20H2 build. i know they are not saying it but all the evidence backs up my theory.

they said they are going to release builds from "RS_PRERELEASE" branch to fast ring, so "VB_RELEASE" is done now and slow ring is in charge of getting 20H1 ready for a december/early january release? fast ring will be in charge of making 20H2 ready.

Microsoft christens Windows 10 20H1 as Windows 10 2004; preps to start testing 20H2

https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-christens-windows-10-20h1-as-windows-10-2004-preps-to-start-...