Android™ apps on Windows 11

Copper Contributor

Hello, my name is Marco Gregorini, I am in the Windows Insider Program, and I am from Italy. My PC meet the requirements for the Amazon Appstore, but I can't install it because is available only in the US.

I would like to know if there is a possibility that the Android ™ apps on Windows 11 will be available the all the Windows Insider in the next few months. Thanks Marco

4 Replies
Sorry I misspelled:
I would like to know if there is a possibility that the Android ™ apps on Windows 11 will be available to all the Windows Insider in the next few months. Thanks Marco
Well, actually if you like to give a try now you could just change your Win11 OS region to US. That should works.

@Little_Joe Hi @Little_Joe, change region to US worked fine. I was able to install the Amazon Appstore and the Windows Subsystem for Android Version 1.8.32828.0, but I can't login to the Amazon Appstore because my Amazon account is Italian. So I reverted region to Italy and the now the Amazon Appstore will not work on my PC, but I think that the Windows Subsystem for Android is still running on the PC, so maybe when the Android ™ apps on Windows 11 will be available in Italy, I will be ready to get them. Thanks Marco

@mrcgrg 

Sorry I incorrectly spelled:

I might want to know whether there is plausible that the Android applications on Windows 11 will be accessible to every one of the Windows Insider in the following not many months. Much appreciated Marco