Copper Contributor

Hello buddies 

I'm facing this issue while downloading Amazon App Store

(This will not work on your pc )

Why"s  That My system is also updated but still getting this error 

Please let me know soloution 

Thanks 2022-02-18 (1).png

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Khan_Enterprises (Copper Contributor)
Solution

AFAIK, the Amazon AppStore is only available to customers in US as of this writing. It may be available to other regions later. This is why you're getting this error. Check your device region settings. Also, refer other suggestions provided here:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-this-app-will-not-work-on-your-device-error-with-amazon-appstore

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

I am having similar issues.

I live in Miami, Florida, and even though many question it, yes, it is still part of the US.

I get 2 errors, 1st alleging I am NOT in the US (My ISP is Atlantic Broadband and/or T-Mobile, both companies located in the US), and the 2nd error, that my 1TB SSD drive, is not a SSD drive, and yet, it is. (Specifically a Samsung 1TB SSD).

There is no way to submit a error report.

Were do I (and others with similar issues) go from here?
Hello,
Are you installed with Win11 in Beta Channel? If yes, pls check whether your device has installed KB5010414 and make sure the region has been set to U.S.
Hi buddy
But on my laptop, the Hyper v option is not available in (turn on or off window's features ) But in system info
same option appearing in last which you share in the screenshot
Buddy, I really need your precious solution
My Microsoft account version is (2202.1402.2.0)
My processor is
AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2500 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical
Version 10.0.22557 Build 22557
OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
System Model Inspiron 3585
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.4.0, 29/05/2019

Thanks

Check if you can enable Hyper-V with this PowerShell command:

DISM /online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V

Also suggest you to confirm regional settings set to US.

@Little_Joe 

Yes all required steps have been addressed. Virtualization enabled in BIOS and Windows features. Windows 11 Insider, all minimum machine requirements, etc etc.

Side note. Android VMs are installed and working via Visual Studio and Bluestacks (Currently uninstalled Bluestacks after testing). And yet, the Amazon Appstore via Windows Store refuses to install.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Khan_Enterprises (Copper Contributor)
Solution

AFAIK, the Amazon AppStore is only available to customers in US as of this writing. It may be available to other regions later. This is why you're getting this error. Check your device region settings. Also, refer other suggestions provided here:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-this-app-will-not-work-on-your-device-error-with-amazon-appstore

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

View solution in original post