Allow user to show attachments to other users on Feedback Hub

Silver Contributor

When we post a suggestion or an issue on the feedback hub, we can also add attachments to that feedback which only Microsoft can see while the other users can only see in which category the issue falls in and the title and description of the user which sometimes cannot be clear to other users on what is really happening with the issue or suggestion. So I am suggesting adding a checkbox option to show attachments to other users on the Feedback hub which can be selected when the feedback is being posted.

Feedback Hub Link for this suggestion - https://aka.ms/AAd2xai

3 Replies
This might have security concern because when you attach a document, it might contains personal or private information and untrusted party might abuse it because Feedback Hub is visible to everyone.

@Reza_Ameri 

So I am suggesting adding a checkbox option to show attachments to other users on the Feedback hub which can be selected when the feedback is being posted.

If you see my suggestion, I suggested a checkbox due to this very reason. Some users might like to share it with everyone or some users would not on their choice which might be based upon what the attachment contains.

I see, thank you for sharing , since you share this feedback the Windows team will review it and let see how it goes.