26052 insider will not install on dev channel 23620

Copper Contributor

What exactly is the problem going on .  Back when Ms annouced this i had a problem up grading to canery build then . they have still not resolved this problem

3 Replies

@elite5211  

If I understand correctly, you now have a Dev build.

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23620 (Dev Channel) | Windows Insider Blog

And want to install the Canary build?

You can do this using ISO - Update in Place,

but first set the switch to Canary  Flight Hub - Windows Insider Program | Microsoft Learn

A1_0-1707941620537.png

@A1  I change the button to canary build and still know luck in installing the latesst version .  this is a 11th generation i5 intel processor.  I have had no problem upgrading my pc with the devloper builds you have been sending out.  26052,1000 was sent out to people on the dev, build.  That appears to be incorrect as **bleep** say you were forcing 26052.1100 to dev channel.  Still will not upgrade,   I have read in the community the the storage device could be a problem   But it seem to be mostlly with the samsung ssd drive,   I have the intel rst driver on the system.  I also have seen the some people have rolled back to  the window  install build.  however that means i lose all my programs and work.   Exactly what is the problem.  I am not the only one experiencing this? 

@elite5211 

The latest ISO is here:

A1_0-1708073778250.png