How fix screen shot?

Copper Contributor

For some reason, I can't do the screenshot on my PC... It was working and now for some reason, it stop to do it.  Can someone help to fix it?

5 Replies

Hi @Nico140279

Please use the below key combination to task screenshot with the alternative way:

Win + Shift +S

Please share your feedback and do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance, I will welcome all the questions you may have.

Thank you so much!!! Now is work, I can screenshot again. Before I clicked on PrtSc and It was working well, one day stop to work. Do you know why? Again thanks for answering me back  @SalmanAhmed 

Hi @Nico140279,

Sometimes, the traditional Print Screen button on the keyboard stop functioning, you need to use the combination of Fn (Function Key) with Print Screen at the same time. There might be another issue with the keyboard driver, that can be fixed by removing and adding/updating the driver from the device manager.

Thanks so much this was very helpful @SalmanAhmed 

Hi @Nico140279,

I'm glad that the above information was useful for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance, I will welcome all the questions you may have.