Windows Admin Center version 2009 is now generally available!

Highlighted
Microsoft

Today we announce the general availability of Windows Admin Center version 2009, the latest version of our reimagined server management experience. In this release, we have made improvements across the product with new support for Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack HCI. Note that this release is pronounced as “twenty oh-nine” in regard to this year and month, and not in reference to the year 2009. Read our blog for more information: aka.ms/wac2009

4 Replies
Highlighted

@Prasidh_Arora Has 2009 removed the ability to live migrate VMs within a cluster? I can no longer see cluster roles in my 2019 Hyper-V cluster and the VM move option only allows for storage and and computer moves as if I was switching clusters. 

Highlighted

@mgilchrist1004 This might be a bug that we would want to address ASAP! Can you send me a personal message with more details and screenshots? I am able to live migrate within my cluster so I don't have a repro.

Highlighted
this might be a bug check it out ASAP
Highlighted
It was a long expecting from Microsoft. Finally launched Server New Admin Center. It's really awesome.