Windows admin center server non avalability

Copper Contributor

Hello,
I recently meso windows server 2019 on a pc and I'm trying with mine to access it through Windows Admin center, putting the IP address or the hostname I can't connect, it gives me this error: "You can add this server to the list connections, but it is not possible to confirm their availability ".
If I try to add the PC and connect it tells me:

"Connection to remote server xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed with the following error message: Windows Remote Management: Unable to process request. The following error with error code 0x8009030e occurred while using Negotiate authentication: A specified logon session does not exist. It may have already been terminated. Possible causes: - The specified username and / or password are invalid. - When no authentication method is specified and no username is used Kerberos. -Kerberos accepts domain usernames, but not local usernames. -Service Principal Name (SPN) for the remote computer name and port does not exist. -The client and the remote computer are part of different domains between which there is no trust relationship. After verifying the above conditions, try the following solutions: - Check Event Viewer for any authentication related events. authentication method and add the target computer to the Windows Remote Management TrustedHosts configuration setting or use the HTTPS transport. Note that computers included in the TrustedHosts list may not be authenticated. - For more information on configuring WinRM, run the following command: winrm help config. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic ".
What can I do?
Best regards Nicola.

0 Replies