Windows Server Summit 2024
Mar 26 2024 08:00 AM - Mar 28 2024 04:30 PM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community
LIVE

Windows Admin Center 1904 GA update is now available!

Microsoft

As a platform, version 1904 of Windows Admin Center is generally available, and contains all the features and improvements of the previous monthly preview releases. As the number of capabilities grow, please note that some extensions and features are still clearly marked as “preview” to help differentiate newer functionality and allow for flexibility of ecosystem growth.

Read the complete announcement on the Windows Admin Center blog!

6 Replies
Thank You for the dark mode. It is a little thing but big for me.

@Jeff Woolslayer 

Great improvements, but the keyboard layout inside the remote desktop rest wrong. A different than en-us cannot be used.

When will this fixed?

Hi guys

is anyone else having issues with Packetmon? 

extension is installed but not appearing when managing a client

@Jeff Woolslayer   

@ctx360 At this time, Packetmon only supports versions of Windows Server that newer than Windows Server 2019, such as the 1903 Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) release. 

The best way to get your hands on these builds is to join the Windows Server Insiders program.

Otherwise, see here for all the other ways to obtain a SAC release.

@Jeff Woolslayer Wicked thank you for the clarification! 

Is there a timeframe as to when GCC customers can connect WAC to Azure Gov?  When I attempt to connect, I receive the following error:

The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: '3aa85724-c5ce-42f5-b7f9-36b5a387b7b4'.