WAC and Azure HCI - Cannot find the microsoft.sme.powershell session

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I trying to create two node Azure HCI cluster (20H2). I'm stuck - I get well know error dor CredSSP;

Connecting to remote server atewac.aterima.local failed with the following error message : The WS-Management service cannot process the request. Cannot find the microsoft.sme.powershell session configuration in the WSMan: drive on the <wachost FQDN>

This error occurs on "testing cluster network" or "cluster verification" - depending if I select "create virtual switch" checked or unchecked. 

I read about this problem in earlier version on WAC, but I try to create cluster on WAC 2009 and 2110 versions.  WAC is installed on Windows Server 2019 (in service mode), I also try on Win10Pro (dektop mode).

Anyone can help what I should check ? I spend last 7 days on it and have no clue. 

EDIT:

Posting om this forum inspired me :) After this I try once again create cluster from my desktop and It works 

2 Replies

Hi @PioWal, were you able to fix this somehow?

Thank you in advance

@mariaortin - I just try again from zero and It's works. After that, I created it once again with success. I don't know where the problem was.