Update windows admin center

Copper Contributor

Hi,

how could I update windows admin center, every time I login I have info that new version is available and scheduled to perform update on specified date and time, but when I login after this date I have still the same information about update. If I go to setting and updates and schedule update in 30 minutes, and login after this 30 minutes my windows admin center is still not updated.

My version (1.3.2103.01006)

New version (1.3.2105.24004)

4 Replies
Hi @Tutek1025 ,

check out this article and give me a feeback if it worked:
https://techdirectarchive.com/2020/02/05/scheduling-and-running-update-via-windows-admin-center/

Best regards,
Schnittlauch

"First, No system is safe. Second, Aim for the impossible. Third no Backup, no Mercy" - Schnittlauch

My answer helped you? Don't forget to leave a like. Also mark the answer as solved when your problem is solved. :)

@Schnittlauch 

I don't have any restart option my update scheduler have only this options, but no matter what time is scheduled this update do not install

wac updates.jpg

ok my problem is resolved, I had to run windows admin center and schedule update from administrator account, not from user account.
Even if I run windows admin center as admin but logged as standard user this didn't work.

omg xD well played :D
ofc, you always need administrator to perform restarts etc.
I'm happy that you found a solution :)

Don't forget to close the thread ;D

Best regards