Error when using cluster creation

Copper Contributor

Good Evening, 

I am playing around with the preview cluster creation to deploy a HCI cluster, when getting to the verify network adapters where it should display them  I am getting "Adapter Symmetry Failed". If I tell WAC to refresh it will sit there indefinitley.  

Can anyone advise as to why it would not proceed further or is this a bug? 

Could this be related with using HP hardware as I have had to downgrade from 1910.2 to 1910 due to it having issues connecting to HP hardware.

Regards

1 Reply

So after more testing performing manual cluster validation which passes with the NIC's, adding completely different manucfacturer NICS the problem still persists and again no adapters are displayed. when going into the host through WAC I can see all the network adapters and assigned IP's. I did manage to be able to try this with a single Dell as well as the 2 x HP's I have and the Dell's nics are shown with no issues so it appears to confirm what I originally thought and the issue with WAC and HP hardware is deeper than just version 1910.2 (which I had to downgrade due to using with non G10 HP hardware).