SOLVED

Windows 11 v21H2 (22000.100 ) not updating

Copper Contributor

Windows 11 build 22000.100 is not updating anymore. I'm facing error 0x80070002

3 Replies
best response confirmed by kmahesh1106 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Had the same issues getting any of the updates to work, been having to brute force them to get the updates to apply. But then again both of my computer's (current and old one) had issues with windows 10 cumulative/feature updates as well...
Can you please tell how you brute forced it to update..coz now I'm not even able to roll back or reset my device
I used a 3rd party script to download a copy of the update and convert it to an iso, but windows has put out an official .132 build of win11 https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewiso

After I got to .132 I was able to use windows update to get to .160 without any issues. So hopefully the link above will help with your issues as well.

just select the edition you're signed up for (dev/beta) and that should get you past whatever's wrong with the build you have.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by kmahesh1106 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Had the same issues getting any of the updates to work, been having to brute force them to get the updates to apply. But then again both of my computer's (current and old one) had issues with windows 10 cumulative/feature updates as well...

View solution in original post