Windows 11 update prevents MS office from working

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

Recently I bought a laptop Dell Vostro 3510 with Windows 11 preloaded. I have updated the Windows and Dell drivers to the latest version. But I am unable to use the Office Apps especially Power point. It is taking ton of time to load the initial appearance though nothing is installed except the preloaded apps. My computer is taking 6-7 seconds to load my hard drive. Please suggest some possible ways to rectify this. 

Thanks all.

Untitled.png

3 Replies

@MBaskar 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 11 space - please post Windows 11 questions here in the future. 

@MBaskar 

Hello .. my windows just updated to 11, now none of my MS Word Suite programs will open causing a crisis.  Please advise.

Open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try performing a Clean Boot and see if the problem persists?
Take a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...