Win 11 security issue. (standard hardware security not supported)

Copper Contributor

I am using win 11 since its launched. but I never had this issue it's been 5-6months since after updating to win 11 22h2 or h1 I don't know but after I reset my pc it is showing me this error, but I have antivirus also, so I don't know what the problem is I tried resetting bios and even windows also but nothing. I read online that it's a bug, but it's been 4-5 months since few users addressed this but still no patch, I don't know it's safe or not to use pc like this. 

I checked the Hardware requirements also I have TPM 2.0 enabled and secure boot enabled also.

Screenshot (9).pngScreenshot (10).png

5 Replies
Highly recommend you to update BIOS firmware to latest version, see if that helps.
Hi, same issue happened to me after some time in win11. BIOS is correctly configured, updated to current level and reset to default options. I even tried an in place win 11 reinstall to no avail. Some suggested solutions around mess up with the MS security app or registry but nothing happens. I'm on an Acer Swift 3 with Win 11 22621.1344
It is strongly recommended to report this issue using the Feedback Hub app, so the Windows team would be able to investigate.

I am facing the same issue for past 1 week can someone please help me@para50 

Like I mentioned earlier, please report it using the Feedback Hub app.