Unable to Connect to Bank Account: Quick-Books Error 103

Copper Contributor

I am encountering an issue with Q.B and need some help. Whenever I try to sign in to my bank account through Q.B, I receive an error message stating "Error 103: The information entered does not match your bank's records."

I have already double-checked my login credentials and confirmed they are correct by logging directly into my bank's website. Despite this, the error persists in Quick-Books.

Could you please provide guidance on how to resolve this error? Any steps or troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

Hi @ClementCForester 

Encountering Quick-Books Error 103, which signifies difficulties connecting to your bank account, can be quite frustrating. This issue typically arises when the login credentials entered in Q.B do not match those registered with your bank. To resolve this problem, follow these steps:

1. Verify Credentials: Ensure that your username and password are correct by logging in directly to your bank's website.

2. Update in Quick-Books: Access the Banking menu, select the affected account, and choose the Edit option. Follow the prompts to update your login information.

3. Check for Bank Notifications: Look for any maintenance or outage notifications from your bank that may affect connectivity.

4. Update Quick-Books: Ensure your Q.B software is up-to-date to resolve compatibility issues.

If the error persists after these steps, consider contacting your bank's customer support for further assistance tailored to their specific security measures and system requirements.

contact here.jpg