Task view, switch apps and show desktop not working windows 11

Copper Contributor

Hi, I am using Windows 11 build 2258 on my Dell XPS 9570, and since I last upgraded to this build I have not being able to use Task view, switch apps and show desktop with through either trackpad gestures, keyboard shortcuts or Task view taskbar button.

2 Replies

Same problem here! Did you manage to solve this?

Step1: End Task the Windows Explorer. Open task manager (CRTL+SHIFT+ESC) Right-click on windows explorer End task (Note: don’t close Task manager) Click on File > Run new task Type explorer.exe and press enter Your search bar should be functional again. Step 2: If Taskbar is not working then I suggest you to check for the latest updates. Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press OK. This opens Settings. In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required. Step 3: Some problems can be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. Press Ctrl + Alt+ Delete and select Sign out. Once you’ve signed out, sign back in to your account.