SOLVED

RE: Error Codes and Answers or Any Tests (Update KB5011563 and Error 0x8024a22d)

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I have received some errors when updating to the latest-greatest. My update disallows me to restart into the newer version of KB011563 with the error code 0x8024a22d.

I looked up this error code online and came up empty. 

I did find some other ideas relating to Win 10 but I have Win 11. The Win 10 ideas online were about setupdialog.exe and running it to get support. 

If you know of this error and already solved it, please send guidance.

Seth

P.S. Now, I just tried to update again and it rebooted into a Win 11 instance with error 0x80070005. I will look this up too. I am also trying the Method 1: Scanning Method here located online: Need help with Windows 11 0x80070005 error - Microsoft Community .

2 Replies
Hello,

I have tried the above Windows 11 0x80070005 fix with Method 1: Scanning Method and listened to doing it more than once or twice and it has not worked on my current configuration.

Seth
best response confirmed by silver2row (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello,

It seems the new update for 4/2022 has handled this error(s) and I no longer have issues.

Seth
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by silver2row (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hello,

It seems the new update for 4/2022 has handled this error(s) and I no longer have issues.

Seth

View solution in original post