Popup windows become blurred on Windows 11

Copper Contributor

When I open a popup window on a touch device running Windows 11, the popup window sometimes becomes blurry. There are two different scenarios, both shown in this video.

The issues can be simulated by creating a simple WPF project as described on Stackoverflow.

I have already tried changing Windows 11 transparency, performance options, scaling, ... but none seem to fix the issue. 

Does anyone have a solution to fix these issues in Windows 11?

5 Replies
Have you tried updating Windows and the graphic card driver?
Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.

@Reza_Ameri I've just installed the latest Windows Updates (KB5010795) and there were no graphic card driver updates but the issues are still present. I'm using a Microsoft Surface Go 2 device.

Edit: I've also reported the issue through the Feedback Hub

Thank you for reporting using the Feedback Hub app.
The Windows team will investigate the issue.
I've not received any feedback about this issue and it still persists. Any updates whether this issue will be fixed in the near future?
Microsoft might not share a direct reply or comment, but they will review all feedbacks and reports. If that is the issue with Windows, they will fix it and if it is related to the vendor, they will inform them.