Never Combine Taskbar is coming to Windows 11 soon

Silver Contributor

Hi,

There are discussion and feature request to have never combine taskbar in Windows 11. The good news is this feature is being roll out to Windows 11 insider Dev build but not all build will get it and you should wait for it to become available. When feature release to Dev build and works well, then it will release to Beta and finally , you will have this feature in the stable build. So, I hope everything goes well and soon we get this feature in future build of Windows.

You may read the announcement in Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 23466 | Windows Insider Blog

5 Replies

@Reza_Ameri  Hi,

Thank you for the information, but I definitely ask for your patience , because Channel Dev. Insider, is not a productive version of Windows and it is better to wait for the public release.

After installing the Dev. version ( return to a lower public version is possible -> only as a clean installation of Windows)

Correct, the point is from having no news, we could confirm it will be available in the future but we need to wait. That is already a good news.

@Reza_Ameri  

I have great news: this much-needed feature is already in the Insider Beta Channel – > it is very likely that in the fall of 2023 it will be in the stable version of Windows11 :)

Announcing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.2199 and 22631.2199 (Beta Channel) | Windows Insid...

Let see and wait, hopefully we could share it is already inside the Windows soon.
This is so nice now it's "back". Thanks Windows team