It doesn't stop to talk, I should activate the product key when the product key already is active

Brass Contributor

I must format my windows because my GPU had problems, so when it was resolved, the windows begin to accuse that I don't have an active product key, but when I access the configurations, the product key is active, how I did the windows stop to accuse me without sense?

2 Replies

I search to resolve this problem, but always I inserted one key, one error happened, same I try to insert the new key on the terminal, so I activated one server, which resolve my problem, check this tutorial to resolve the activation problems:

Windows 11 Product Keys For All Versions 32bit+64bit (2021) (blowingideas.com)

In case you're just trying to find out your product key, same it is bugged, you need to copy and paste these commands on the notepad and save it likes VBS file, and execute the VBS file (I see this tutorial on the cool YouTube channel, but unfortunately this channel doesn't post videos in English, of course should have some website or video with similar or equal tutorial in English):

Set WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")

MsgBox ConvertToKey(WshShell.RegRead("HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\DigitalProductId"))
Function ConvertToKey(Key)
Const KeyOffset = 52
i = 28
Chars = "BCDFGHJKMPQRTVWXY2346789"
Do
Cur = 0
x = 14
Do
Cur = Cur * 256
Cur = Key(x + KeyOffset) + Cur
Key(x + KeyOffset) = (Cur \ 24) And 255
Cur = Cur Mod 24
x = x -1
Loop While x >= 0
i = i -1
KeyOutput = Mid(Chars, Cur + 1, 1) & KeyOutput
If (((29 - i) Mod 6) = 0) And (i <> -1) Then
i = i -1
KeyOutput = "-" & KeyOutput
End If
Loop While i >= 0
ConvertToKey = KeyOutput
End Function

In case the product key doesn't work, you can try to uninstall the product key using this command:

slmgr.vbs /upk

After, come back to the steps in this tutorial again:
https://www.blowingideas.com/windows-11-product-keys/

OBS: Try this website if you want a more recently tutorial and possibly a more clear tutorial: How to Activate Windows 11 for Free: 2 Best Ways - Guiding Tech

If these steps don't work, you can format or install another windows using a USB, when you boot with USB, appears the repair and install options, select the installation, after it, sometime will appear a text box to insert the product key. This is the last option to activate the windows legally, using a batch file or another way to activate windows without be those steps I said, your own windows will be with risk