SOLVED

Issue with Sticky Notes

Copper Contributor

I had two sticky notes in my Desktop (Windows 11). When I try to type into the notes, it won't insert anything. I can press enter and the cursor would insert a new line and everything but I just can't type into it. It worked fine after I closed and restarted the application everything was normal. I just want to know if anyone else is facing the issue?

7 Replies
Since when this problem started?
Try run Windows Update and download and install all updates.
Try check for update in Microsoft Store and see if there is any new update for this application?
Try restart your PC.

@Reza_Ameri It was a one time problem, it went away on it's own. I could type everywhere else but not in the sticky notes app. I think it was some kind of bug of the sticky notes app. Also I dont see the text-formatting options anymore, I have to use keyboard shortcuts to make the text bold, underline and strikethrough etc. The whole sticky notes app is messed up. I have done all the windows updates. 

I'm running the OS Build 22000.778. 

Glad the issue has been fixed.
Microsoft Store apps will update in background so it might have been updated and fix the issue or it might have been small error which has been fixed by restart.

@Reza_Ameri But the text formating options do not show up anymore, I don't see the bold, underline, bulleted lists options. How do I fix that?

best response confirmed by 4swnhrds (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Have you check for update from the Microsoft Store?
In this case, I advise you to open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Yeah I got it fixed :) I did an update but the issue was I scaled my notes size to very small that the tools option was hidden, when I resized to a bigger size it appeared in the bottom of the notes. My bad lol, anyway thanks mate :)
Thank you for sharing and glad the problem has been fixed.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by 4swnhrds (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Have you check for update from the Microsoft Store?
In this case, I advise you to open start and search for feedback and open Feedback Hub app and report this issue.

View solution in original post