How do i fix QuickBooks Search not working after latest updates?

Copper Contributor

I'm having trouble with the search function in QuickBooks Desktop; it’s not working at all. Has anyone else experienced this issue? What steps can I take to fix it? Are there specific troubleshooting methods or settings I should check to ensure the search function operates correctly? Any advice on resolving this problem would be appreciated.

1 Reply

The issue of QUICKB00KS search not working after updates could stem from various factors, such as corrupted installation files or conflicting settings. To troubleshoot:

1. Restart QUICKB00KS: Begin by restarting QUICKB00KS to see if the issue resolves itself.
  2. Rebuild Search Index: Navigate to the company file and rebuild the search index within QUICKB00KS.
  3. Update QUICKB00KS: Ensure that your QUICKB00KS is updated to the latest version to fix any known bugs related to search functionality.

If the problem persists, it's advisable to reach out to the QUICKB00KS support team. They can provide tailored assistance and guide you through resolving the issue promptly.

microsoft.png