How can I download video from Dailymotion on PC Windows 11

Copper Contributor

I am looking for a dependable method to download videos from Dailymotion on my PC that operates on Windows 11. My search so far has led me to several tools, but none have met my expectations due to issues with ads, security risks, or subpar video quality. I would appreciate any recommendations for a safe and effective Dailymotion video downloader that works well with Windows 11. Thank you for any suggestions or insights you can provide!

3 Replies

@Warah88 

I'd like to assist you with downloading videos from Dailymotion on your Windows 11 PC. Could you specify what features are most important to you in a Dailymotion video downloader? Are you looking for software that supports high-resolution downloads, batch processing, or has specific file format options?

I must emphasize that using a Chrome extension to download videos from Dailymotion is not recommended, as it may pose several risks to your device and online security. Some Chrome extensions may collect and transmit your personal data, including login credentials, browsing history, and other sensitive information, without your consent. This could lead to data breaches and identity theft.

How about Dailymotion Website? With the help of this website to download video from Dailymotion is too easy. Here's how:

1. Open the Dailymotion website and navigate to the video you want to download.
2. Right-click on the video and select "Save video as" (or "Save link as" in some browsers).
3. Choose a location to save the video and select "Save" to download the file.

Am I right? It's convenient for everyone.