casting problems that started with most recent update

Copper Contributor

I wirelessly cast to my TV from my windows 11 laptop 24/7. Everything used to work smoothly.


Now both opening and closing the lid shuts off the cast 85% of the time even though I have it set to do nothing and never happened the previous year. The other 15% it just gets covered in a green hue and shifts the resolution. Also it always stored my default casting mode which was "extend", now it always shifts to only the 2nd screen every time I am forced to recast. So I change it back to extend several times a day when it used to be seamless.

Nothing major but a weird and annoying problem that didn't used to exist.

1 Reply
Can you try to update system latest bios and video driver if you have not yet done it ?