SOLVED

Blue screening after launching an app

Copper Contributor

Hello, my PC has been completely crashing after launching the game/app "Escape from Tarkov". I have already contacted the developers and they said to contact Microsoft because it is most likely a Windows related Issue. I have completely rested my pc, switched back to Windows 10 to see if that was the issue and then switched back when that did not work, I updated my graphics card, did a memory diagnostics check, did sfc /scannow, I also disabled specific drivers to see if they where causing issues, and updated Windows 11 and still nothing. Here are the different blue screen error messages 

1. SYSTEM_SCAN_AT_RAISED_IRQL_CAUGHT_IMPROPER_DRIVER_UNLOAD. What failed: Qcamin10x64.sys 2. Driver_Portion_must_be_nonpaged. What failed: mrxsmb.sys 3. Attempted_write_to_readonly_memory What failed: winusb.sys. Here is some screen shots of event viewer also. ( I wasn't sure on what was important so I did the errors around the time of the crashes)Screenshot 2022-07-30 002744.pngScreenshot 2022-07-30 002821.pngScreenshot 2022-07-30 002838.pngScreenshot 2022-07-30 002859.pngScreenshot 2022-07-30 004133.png

9 Replies
Try open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try update your network driver and make sure update your Wi-Fi driver.
Run Windows Update and download and install all updates.

@Reza_Ameri Thank you but none work.

best response confirmed by Tomado7 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Try performing Clean Boot and see if the problem persists?
Have a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...

@Reza_Ameri  Thank you! I managed to find the driver that was causing it by doing your method!

Thank you for sharing and glad the problem has been fixed.
In any case, make sure file a report using the Feedback Hub app.

@Tomado7 Hi ! 

I have the same problem, what was the driver causing that ?

Thank you ;)

It could be a different driver issue in your case. Ensure you update all the drivers to the latest version because in most cases, the non-updated drivers cause multiple issues on your computer. If you are really keen on knowing what is causing the BSOD, you need to analyze the dump files and figure that out - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/performance/read-small-memory-dump-file
It is better to post a new question and ask your question there.
In case you believe there is an issue with driver, try update your drivers.

For several users, changing virtual memory size has helped, this may be useful in this concern - Fix Escape from Tarkov Blue Screen Error BSOD in Windows 11 or 10.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Tomado7 (Copper Contributor)