Are these licenses legal?

Copper Contributor

Recently I started looking for a license for windows 11. I have come across a lot of sites like this and I wonder if the licenses sold on such sites are really safe and legal? Anyone have any experiences?

5 Replies
Those websites are illegal resellers and sellers, only buy from authentic websites like Microsoft.
Avoid such sites, you may loose your hard-earned money.

@ProKnow  I myself bought a license on a similar site some time ago and have no prolbems. besides, I know this site and it is safe. I used to buy games there and everything was fine.

You're recommended to buy Windows license only from Microsoft and its authorized resellers only, if you really want a genuine license.

@Kapil Arya I DON'T KNOW the site, but many places sell excess oem licences very cheap and they are legal. Bought a few and all passed the ms certification or whatever it is called. Ebay Germany often has them for under $20 and if they don't work PayPal or ebay will refund you, just pay by PayPal.

I had the experience with a cheap office reg code it was fake and failed, got my money back.