All types of video lagging

Copper Contributor

So last week I made the jump to Win11 with my new rig and all has been going well until today, as the title states all forms of video be it youtube, mp4 , avi etc all seem to stutter, it was fine yesterday  now its not, all my drivers are upto date including java , ive disabled hardware acceleration and ive tried numerous browsers, nothing works so im stumped,  any thoughts?

7 Replies
Did you installed any program before this problem started?
Open start and search for feedback and open the Feedback Hub app and report this issue.
Try uninstalling your graphic card driver and restart your PC and see if the problem persists?

@Reza_Ameri no I literally watched YouTube last night turned the pc off came back to it this morning and the problem was there , I've deleted the gpu driver rebooted and reinstalled but nothing works its very odd.

Make sure file report in the Feedback Hub app as I mentioned earlier.
Open start and search for cmd or Command prompt and right click and run it as administrator and then type the following command:

sfc /scannow

Press enter and let it runs and see what the result is.

@Reza_Ameri sfc /scannow sorted it , cant believe it lol

Thanks

Welcome, glad it was helpful

@Reza_Ameri Spoke to soon its back although not as sever and the same trick hasnt worked twice FFS!!!!!

Try report this issue to your device's manufacturer support and report this issue.
Try performing a Clean Boot and tell us if the problem persists?
Take a look at:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-...