After 6 days of public release have not received 22H2

Iron Contributor

Hello everybody! It's been a week since Microsoft has released Windows 11 22H2 and I have not yet received it in the Windows update. Although I am already on Windows 11 build 22000.1042. My laptop meets all the requirements, and I got an eligible device. I am seeking your help about the delay because I was desperately waiting for 22H2 public release. #Windows11 , #22H2

5 Replies

Hi @Jauhar 

How to get the Windows 11 2022 Update | Windows Experience Blog

According to the official information, the implementation of the update will be gradual>

of course, downloading the update assistant can help speed up the 22H2 deployment.

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

@Jauhar 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Windows 11 space - please post Windows 11 questions here in the future. 

Thank you dear :)
Thank you Eric. I was actually looking for the best place but could not find it. I do it always here. You did a great job pal :)
**if still needed** - Actually same here, I went to "Windows Installation Assistant" on Microsoft website and downloaded Windows 11 which updated to 22H2