Windows Store wont open App: "Rise of the Tomb Raider"

Copper Contributor

Greetings. So as you have seen on the Title ive been Downloading the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" from the Microsoft Store, but everytime i try to open the Game-App it tells me: Rise of the Tomb Raider  Isn't avialable on your Account right now, The Error Code is: 0x803F8001. So my Question is: How do i fix this Problem? Im happy about any Solutions someone Can send me. Have a Nice day.

5 Replies

Hello,

First, try to reset the Store app from Settings > System > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Reset. See if that helps.

Also, which account you're using for that app? Is it Microsoft or local account?

Regards.

Hi @Bobneedshelp 

It is frustrating to face such a problem. It is unfortunate that you are facing this problem along with other countless users. Follow these general steps to troubleshoot and solve the problem.

1. Method 1: Retry the update or download.
  2. Method 2: Re-register the Store.
  3. Method 3: Allow the apps to use your location.
  4. Method 4: Disable proxy.
  5. Method 5: Use the DISM tool.
  6. Method 6: Check your language and region settings.

Do tell us the results.

@Kapil Arya Tried it. didn't work Sadly, its an Normal Outlook account so i think it is an Microsoft account. Still thank you for Awnsering and im going to try the Solutions down below now. Have a nice day.

@Abigail05 hey, So ive opened other apps from the Store and they seem to Work, so i think its just the App i look if i can do anything about it. if nothing works i reinstall the app. Thanks for your Reply And have a nice day.

Hey, so thanks to everyone who awnsered me. I got the Game over The Xbox Game pass and there was some glitch where i still could Download the game with it So thats why it didnt worked still thanks for awnsering, And at least try to have a good day in Quarantine.