Windows 1903 language pack

Brass Contributor

Hi

i m looking for the Language pack for our MDT deployment ...  but cannot find them

Any ideas about an availability ? 

regards 

5 Replies

@comgam 

In our organisation, we enable users to download the language packs they require.. 

So they could do this themselves 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/14236/language-packs

we have to automatize the process during the deployment, not manual :) 

@tweetiepie1983 

hi

any updates on this  if they wil lbe released ?

It would seem Microsoft don't know either which is quite typical. On one hand they want to take most controls away from users, Windows 10 home is like windows for dummies, which is fine. Then on the other hand there is all this download required you need now... Want RSAT? used to be an msi, now it is download, which again is fine because I can automate it with a simple PS command. However it appears they have done the same with languages packs now as you can't download them anymore and extrtact them and inject into a task sequence (or similar), but they seem to have forgotten how to automate it as well (except for the common languages).

@memememm-31945 

Hi,
i have exactly the same problem, and i don't want to create a new script with all Add /Package for each country i have on my domain (8) and i don't want allow my Customers to download withe the "User Process".

If you have any idea how to export and download .cab for the version 1903 and futures, that should be the most interresting for us.