Windows 10 Upgrade to 2004

Copper Contributor

I have a machine that is less than 6 months old.  It is blocked from upgrade due to two drivers. Both Print drivers which i have uninstalled  They areprnms001.inf_amd64_9e116340d71d6c05 andprnms009.inf_amd64_1a3d3a1167be9705.  Both MS drivers for Print to PDF.  They are still in the registry even after using device manager to uninstall.  RegEdit wont let me delete them.  Any ideas how to get them off the system so i can upgrade?

2 Replies

Hello @LoneEw,

@LoneEw wrote:

RegEdit wont let me delete them.

You said registry doesn't allows you to delete drivers. What exactly happens when you do so? Any error you received in this case?

Regards.

@Kapil AryaI finally  got that to work by using the pnputil to remove the driver completely.  Now is am still getting the error message 0xC1900209 when trying to go to ver 2004.  If i go into the APPRAISER_HumanReadable file after setup quits, it just say BlockingApplication" Value="TRUE" under the DecisionMaker section, but there is no blocking application listed anywhere else in the file.  Any thoughts?  I have a new machine that i purchased in February so the hardware is not the issue