Windows 10 updates also download "Windows Insider"(WI) up dates without leaving any traces of W I fi

Copper Contributor
Windows 10 updates also download "Windows Insider"(WI) up dates without leaving any traces of W I files. Recently in one of such updates,while processing the updates files an error was reported "a conflict of files of WI has caused a conflict with the Windows files and my computer hanged displaying a yellow screen and reboot the error re-reported hanging but this time displaying a white screen with the same error reported.Unfortunately I could not take snap shot of the error screen but my computer was stuffed/not rebooting again. Is there any one who is aware of this and why one should join WI program which obviously MS is using FREE development of its resources for which it charges the users(what a level of money greed whereas support of any kind is managed through Virtual Agent,outsourced overseas located support,Community and all none sense meaning there by "NO SUPPORT" as they all are resting in "HELL". I want to withdraw from WI but no clue.Can some one suggest the link please? Thanks
2 Replies
Windows Insider is a voluntary option. no one is ever forced to enroll in that program. lots of people like to try the new features of the Windows Insider, others like developers or system manufacturers can test new technologies with it. there also a huge number of people who just Love using Windows insider and make their OS better.
please go to your Windows settings, updates and in the Windows insider program section, make sure your account is not participating in any of them.
hope that helps

sir my bitlocker key has lost please help me@Narender Jain