Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 DOA / Blocked Key

Copper Contributor

There seems to be an issue with the 90 day evaluation . When I download and try to actually use this version I'm greeted with an  'expired 'edition and asked to activate it. This is a free 90 day free evaluation and no activation is needed. This problem has occurred for many other's, too.  An expired license is embedded in the ISO download and prevents activation for people interested in trying out this edition. I do have a legal Windows 10 Pro license and had no problems with a instant activation with the 2018 version.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this ?  If not, it shouldn't be available for public download.

thank you /

1 Reply

@AmyPolly 

I was having the same problem. There are numerous posts about downloading the trial version and having it immediately expire. You would think as how this is an evaluation and available to public to explore and see if they like Windows 10 LTSC  2021 , someone who has some control over this, might want to fix this problem.

From : A customer who might buy it, but  not if no one from Microsoft seems to  care .