Why Is Workforce Not Showing Paystub?

Copper Contributor

I've been attempting to access my paystub on the Workforce platform, but it's not displaying. Despite logging in and navigating through the platform, I can't seem to find any information regarding my paystub. I've checked my account settings and verified that I'm accessing the correct portal, but the issue persists. Can you help me understand why my paystub isn't showing up on the Workforce platform and provide guidance on how to resolve this?

2 Replies

Hi @ronie09 

If Workforce is not showing your paystub, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Verify Employer Upload: Ensure your employer has uploaded your paystub information to the Workforce platform. Sometimes, delays or oversights can occur on their end.
  2. Check Portal and Credentials: Confirm you are accessing the correct portal and using the right login credentials.
  3. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: Clear your browser cache and cookies or try accessing Workforce from a different browser or device to rule out any local issues.
  4. Check for System Outages: Look for any ongoing system outages or maintenance activities by the platform provider, which could temporarily affect access to your paystubs.
  5. Account Settings: Make sure your account settings are correctly configured, and your access permissions are intact.

If the issue persists, contact technical support to ensure your account is set up correctly and there are no issues on their end. They may need to provide further assistance or contact Workforce support for you.

for sharing.jpg

What is the version of the Workforce platform you're using? You can usually find this information in the login page or in the platform's settings.