SOLVED

Welcome to the Windows 10, version 1709 AMA!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

We will spend the next hour answering your questions about Windows 10, version 1709 (also referred to as the Fall Creators Update). Best practices, deployment strategies, management scenarios, tips and tricks, configuration questions—whatever the topic, members of the Windows product and engineering teams are standing by.

To submit a question, click "Start a new conversation" in the Windows 10 space--and do this for each new question. This will enable us to easily identify and answer your questions. If you want to keep an eye on the questions being asked by your peers, simply stay on the Windows 10 space and refresh the page from time to time.

If you are looking for help with a specific issue, please visit the Windows IT Pro forums on TechNet.

After the event, we will make a summary of the AMA and post it to the group. To get started, please introduce yourself as a reply below!

12 Replies
best response confirmed by Shannon O'Donald (Former Employee)
Solution

Hi- this is Pieter wigleven, Senior Product Manager for Windows. I focus on Privacy, Compliancy, Identity and Networking. Ask me anything!

Hello everyone, I'm Bruno Nowak, Director of Product Marketing in the Windows Commercial team. I focus on Management, Windows Analytics and overall Microsoft 365 powered device. Looking forward to your questions.

Hi- this is Chris Hallum, Senior Product Manager for Windows. I focus on Pre-breach Threat Protection and Information Protection. Ask me anything! I can answer also questions Pieter Wigleven can't!:) 

Hi, Michael Niehaus here, Director of Product Marketing for Windows 10 deployment and servicing.
Hello - Jason Myers, End users Services Senior Lead, Mars.

Hi, Shannon from the Tech Community team here, excited to chat with you all this morning! 

Hey!  I'm Zach Dvorak, a Program Manager on the Upgrade Readiness team.  I'm happy to answer any questions about Windows Analytics.

As a reminder, this thread is for introductions. For new questions, please start a new thread in the  Windows 10 space.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Shannon O'Donald (Former Employee)
Solution

Hi- this is Pieter wigleven, Senior Product Manager for Windows. I focus on Privacy, Compliancy, Identity and Networking. Ask me anything!

View solution in original post